SECTION 1 – GENERAL
"Wedding She Wrote" is the owner and publisher of the content contained in this website (referred to as "our", "us", "we").
In these terms:
(1) “you”, means anyone who visits or uses this website
(2) "Order" means an offer made by you in response to an invitation made by us on the website
(3) “third party” includes any agent or contractor of us or of any of our related bodies corporate, and any person engaged by any us, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfillment of Orders made through the website.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms of Service from time to time at our discretion. Such revisions will be effective immediately upon publication on this website. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. By continuing to use this website after such publication, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service as revised. Any changes to these Terms of Service will apply to any Order you place from the effective date of the change. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or a third party. You should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the current Terms of Service.
SECTION 2 – CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
(1) No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Wedding She Wrote unless, and until, an e-mail is sent by Wedding She Wrote to you confirming that your Order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
(2) This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Wedding She Wrote of your offer to buy products or goods from weddingshewrote.co.nz and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
(3) Wedding She Wrote is free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the Order itself.
SECTION 3 – AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
(4) All goods advertised for sale on our site are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable you will be informed by e-mail or by telephone.
(5) We will not charge you for goods that we are unable to supply, however we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
(6) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on weddingshewrote.co.nz but are subject to the available reproduction techniques. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
(7) We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
SECTION 4 – PRICE
(8) Prices shown are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST at 15%. Prices do not include any costs associated with alterations or minor adjustments which shall be your responsibility. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. We may vary any prices on this website at any time without notice to you.
(9) Each published price in respect of a product is by reference to the recommended retail price of the manufacturer, us the manufacturer and/or our normal ticketed price.
(10) We reserve the right to correct any errors.
SECTION 5 – MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICE OR PRICE
(11) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
(12) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
(13) We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
SECTION 6 – CUSTOMERS OBLIGATIONS
(14) By placing your Order you confirm that you agree to supply the correct details required to process your Order. Wedding She Wrote cannot be held responsible if incorrect details are given with the Order, that may result in delay or non-delivery of products or goods.
SECTION 7 – LEGAL CAPACITY
(15) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website.
(16) Any Order or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years, you accept these terms and agree that you have entered into a legal contract with us in relation to these terms.
(17) We reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an Order to be placed.
SECTION 8 – PAYMENT INFORMATION
(18) All payments must be made by you in full.
(19) We accept Direct Bank Transfers and Credit Card via Paypal (even if you don’t have a Paypal account).
(20) Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorization by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorize payment.
(21) Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
SECTION 9 – LIABILITY
(22) Nothing in these Terms of Service is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by the their manufacturers direct to you.
(23) We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
(24) We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
(25) Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
(26) We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our e-commerce engine, our website, or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
SECTION 10 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY
(27) Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service and our acceptance of your Order, we will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(28) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. We will endeavor to deliver your Order to the address you nominate in your Order within twenty-one (21) days of the date you placed your Order, except if the Order is for an item that is made-to-order such as a wedding gown, bridesmaid dress, groomsman suit or other.
(29) Items that are made-to-order are not held in stock and will be required to be ordered or manufactured. You acknowledge and agree that your Order for any item that is made-to-order may take up to twelve (12) weeks to be delivered to you from the date you placed your Order. This time frame is the average manufacturing lead-time required by suppliers. We will contact you on or about acceptance of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
(30) We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within twenty-one (21) working days subject to availability. Some items such as wedding gowns can take up to twelve (12) weeks for delivery.
(31) We will endeavor to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
(32) The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
(33) Delivery of goods will be made by carrier, Wedding She Wrote cannot be held responsible for non delivery of goods or delay in delivery due to circumstances beyond our control. These include industrial action by employees of third party carriers, acts of civil disobedience, acts of terrorism, or increased security levels implemented by the government.
SECTION 11 – RETURNS POLICY
(34) You may return any product, with the exception of custom made items, jewellery, perishable goods, personal care, gift cards and sale items, within 60 days of receipt.
(35) Items must be returned unused, unaltered and unwashed. All original packaging and labellings must be returned in good condition also.
(36) Sale items may not be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty.
(37) Returns may only be made via weddingshewrote.co.nz.
(38) Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
(39) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, altered or missing parts for reasons not due to our error and/or any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery is not applicable for a refund or exchange.
(40) All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
SECTION 12 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
(41) If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
(42) We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
(43) You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus, spam or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 13 – PRIVACY STATEMENTS
(44) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Information Protection Act. Collected information will only be used, to process your order to provide you with future marketing information, this you can opt out of via e-mail or by writing to us at our postal address:
Wedding She Wrote
P.O. Box 37185
(45) When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
(46) We do not disclose buyer’s information to third parties with the exception of details given to outside agencies to enable delivery of goods or services. Only the following information will be collected about you, Name, Address, Telephone contact number, and e-mail address. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
(47) When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
(48) If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
(49) Credit/debit card details will only be retained to enable processing and payment for any orders made, once orders are processed these details will be securely disposed of. Unless consent is given sensitive information about you will not be collected, or retained without your explicit consent.
(50) Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
(51) All information held will be accurate and valid and retained only for the purposes previously stated, requests can be made to check the information that we hold about you by emailing us or writing to us at our postal address found on this site. Inaccuracies in any details found will be deleted or amended within a reasonable time period. All information held by us will be retained in a secure environment in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. All cookies are used by this site, are only used to track current customer activity and the contents of your current shopping cart. Data collected by this site is used to take and fulfill customer orders, and to administer and enhance the site and our service.
(52) If we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this website to a third-party, we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any agreements it has made with you so that we may continue to sell products to you.